- The online store does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
- Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Customer's end device and are intended for using the Online Store's websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Customer's end device and accessing them is Maresto Polska Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Warsaw.
- Cookies are used to:
- adapting the content of the Online Store pages to the Customer's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Customer's device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how customers use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- maintaining the Customer's session in order to return to the contents of the basket.
- The following types of cookies are used as part of the Online Store:
- "session" (session cookies) and "permanent" (persistent cookies). "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored on the Customer's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored on the Customer's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the Customer;
- "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available as part of the Online Store, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication as part of the Online Store;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the Online Store;
- "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on how to use the websites of the Online Store;
- "functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the Customer and personalizing the Customer's interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which the Customer comes, font size, website appearance, etc.;
- "advertising" cookies, enabling the provision of advertising content to customers more tailored to their interests.
- In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the Customer's end device by default. Customers can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed, in particular, in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or inform about each time they are placed on the Customer's device. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.